Account recovery details are used to access your account if you forget your password and no longer have access to the email address set as your Username. If configured, you will be able to send a recovery request to another email address or a mobile number, allowing you to re-access your account.
Setting your account recovery details
- Login to your ParentPay account.
- Select Profile Settings > Account recovery.
- Select the Change option to update your email address and/or mobile number.
- You will be asked to re-enter your password, then the email address or mobile number you wish to update, and then again to confirm it.
- Select Send verification.
- Once verified, the recovery methods you have entered will be available selecting Forgotten your password? from the login screen.
Not found what you need?
For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process.