The account recovery mobile phone number is used to inform you of any balance alerts that you may choose to receive. It can also be used to help you regain access to your ParentPay account if the log in details are forgotten.
The mobile phone number is shared with the school(s) that your child(ren) attend unless otherwise indicated.
- Navigate to www.parentpay.com and log into your account.
- Select Profile settings > Telephone numbers.
- Select Add mobile number.
- Enter the password.
- Enter the new mobile number.
- Enter the new mobile number again in the Confirm new mobile number box.
- Select Send verification.
- A PIN will then be sent to the number that has been entered.
- Enter the PIN into the ParentPay site to verify the mobile number.Please note: If you do not register your mobile then you will be unable to receive automated SMS text alerts from ParentPay.
Not found what you need?
For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process.