How to request a refund

When making an online payment to a school or club, the funds are sent from you to their bank account, through ParentPay.  To arrange a refund, you therefore need to contact the school or club directly to request the funds be returned to your Parent Account, where they will be immediately available for re-allocating or withdrawing.

NOTE: If the payment was to a third party through the school, such as a catering provider for meals, you may be directed to that provider to arrange the refund.

Where you have made a cash/cheque/voucher/PayPoint payment, your school will need to process the request manually as there will be no electronic payment to refund.

Alternatively, if you require an SMS or text balance refund for the ParentPay notification service, please email:



Not found what you need?

For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process. 

Click here to contact support

Was this article helpful?
206 out of 1132 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.