If the email has already been used it is likely that this is an historical account. Assuming you still have access to the email address you wish to use, you can either log in if you remember your old password or use the Forgotten password link on the login page in order to reset it.
- Navigate to parentpay.com
- Select Login at the top right hand corner of the screen
- Log in to your existing account using your email address (if you cannot remember the password, select the forgotten password link and follow the instructions)
If you wish to add a child to this account using the information from an activation letter you can now do so:
- From the top right hand corner select Add a Child (this will re-activate an account if it has been archived)
- Enter the username and password issued by the new school in the activation letter provided. This will add your child to this account.
Not found what you need?
For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process.