You can add up to 15 people to each ParentPay Parent Account. These people can be any children, staff, or visitors that attend schools or clubs that use ParentPay, providing a single location for all your ParentPay payments, bookings and communications.
NOTE: Each person at each school or club they attend will need individually activist and will take up one of the available slots. In such cases, the same person will be listed several times, once for each location.
- Log in to your existing activated ParentPay Parent account.
- On a mobile device select the menu icon from the top left of the page then select Add a child.
- On a computer select the Add a child icon from the top left of the home page or from the left-hand menu.
- Enter the activation codes exactly as displayed in your activation letter or email, then select Continue.
- If adding a child, enter their date of birth before selecting Confirm.
NOTE: This step is not required for staff and visitor accounts.
- You will see confirmation that the child has been added successfully and you will be able to make payments for the newly added child.
Repeat steps 2-5 for each person you wish to add (up to the maximum of 15 people).
On your homepage you should now see an additional tab for each person added.
Not found what you need?
For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process.
Article is closed for comments.