My child has left the school. How can I obtain a refund?

You will need to contact the school to arrange a refund into your Parent Account balance, whereupon you can withdraw the balance. 

The following articles will help you with these steps:

How to request a refund

How to make a withdrawal from your Parent Account



Not found what you need?

For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process. 

Click here to contact support

Was this article helpful?
42 out of 190 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.