My child has left school. How can I pay my outstanding balance?

If you are unable to see your child’s details on your account you will need to contact the school to arrange any outstanding payments.


Not found what you need?

For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process. 

Click here to contact support

Was this article helpful?
5 out of 49 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.