1. Navigate to www.parentpay.com and log in.
2. Navigate to your Home screen.
3. From the menu, select Transaction history > Payment history.
4. Select the name of the child, the payment item, and the date range
you wish to view.
5. Select Search
6. You will see a full list of all the transactions carried out during the
Not found what you need?
For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process.
Article is closed for comments.