How to change your stored payment card

You can store your credit or debit card to simplify future payments.  

There are two options available:

  1. VISA SRC - to change details in this service you will need to log in to your VISA SRC account and make the alterations from within there.
  2. ParentPay Stored Cards - you can change your stored cards as follows:
    1. Login to your ParentPay account.
    2. Select Parent Account > Stored cards.
    3. Delete the card you no longer wish to store.
    4. During your next payment, when selecting Other payment method you will be asked to enter your new card details and will have the option to store the card for future payments (see article How to pay with credit or debit card). 


Not found what you need?

For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process. 

Click here to contact support

Was this article helpful?
16 out of 55 found this helpful



Article is closed for comments.