Parent Account credit is ideal for assisting with monthly budgeting and faster payments, and acts like store credit, giving you peace of mind that critical payments have been covered for the month. You can add the credit with just one payment and then use it to quickly increase meal balances or pay for items.
To add credit to your Parent Account:
- Login to your ParentPay account.
- Select Parent Account
- Select the Add Parent Account credit button.
- Choose the amount you wish to add or enter a custom amount.
- Select your payment method.
- Review the payment and then confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation in a green banner at the top of your screen showing the amount you have added, and your new balance will be displayed in the top right corner next to the basket icon as per the article How to view your current Parent Account credit.
Not found what you need?
For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process.
Article is closed for comments.