If you have more than one Parent Account login, you can combine them into a single account containing up to 15 people using the instructions below.
NOTE: Only Parent Accounts can be merged - it is not possible to merge Teacher or Manager Accounts.
Before you begin:
- The primary account is normally the one with the email address/username that you wish to keep.
- The secondary account is the other account that will be deleted after completing the merge. It MUST have a Parent Account balance of £0.00. If the balance is not zero you must withdraw your funds or pay the outstanding balance before you can proceed.
- Make a copy of any reporting or statement history you wish to keep from the secondary account as this will be lost after the merge.
- Ensure that the total number of people that will be combined by merging the accounts will not exceed 15. If the combined total exceeds 15, an error will occur, and the merge will not complete
Account A has 2 children and 1 staff activated on it. It is decided that this will be the primary account.
Account B has only 1 child. This will become the secondary account.
Once merged, Account A will have 3 children and 1 staff (a total of 4 people) and Account B will have been deleted.
Combining your Parent Accounts
- Log out of all ParentPay accounts.
- Log into the primary account (as defined above).
- Use the Add a child option
- If using a computer select the Add a child icon from the top left of the home page.
- If using a mobile device select the menu option from the top of the screen and then select Add a child.
- In the username and password fields enter the credentials of the secondary account.
- Select Continue.
- Check the details of the account being merged are correct.
- Select Confirm.
All people (children, staff and others) from the secondary account will be transferred into the primary account.
You can repeat steps 1-7 for each pair of Parent Accounts you wish to merge.
The following video also shows the steps required to complete this process.
Not found what you need?
For faster support, it is always best to contact your school first. They’ll be able to help with most issues. If you need to report an issue to us, we require that you log in to your account first. This allows us to securely identify you and your school right away. If you can’t log in, you can still log an issue with us though it will take longer to process.