What is Auto Top-Up (ATU)
Auto top-up assists you in ensuring your child’s school meal balance is always in credit. It does so by automatically crediting your child’s meal balance via Bank Transfer (by a fixed amount configurable by you) when it falls below your threshold.
- Bank Transfer must be set up on your account, see article Video - Setting up bank transfer and making a payment
- ATU is only available for meals payments
Option 1: Via the school meal payment item
- Navigate to the Active payment items section from within the Payer Application
- Select View on the school meal payment item
Option 2: Via the Pay for <child name> meals option (on the home page)
- From the Payer Application home page, select Pay for <name’s> meals option
- Select the link labelled ‘Auto top-up available’
Please sign in to leave a comment.